Monday, November 03, 2014

Once Upon A Time In Alex Land - Natural Light Fashion Photography Workshop: 7th of December

Finally! Another workshop!


The day will start at 10:00am and run until 4:00pm at a wonderful eclectic house in Hertfordshire. There will be 2-3 models who I will confirm nearer the date in my Facebook Page. I realise it's a dark time of year, but we will have a good amount of shooting time in the light up until about 3/3:30 and then at the end we will have time to pack up and sit around for a bit and I can answer any questions you might have.

It really will be a fun and creative day, fashion and portraiture will be the focus, as well as using natural light both inside and out. I will be on hand the whole day, I will help create set ups and allow each photographer one on one time with the models to have experience directing them and a chance for their personal touch. I will also be there for anyone’s questions and to help them in any way they need, to provide advice and give them ideas.


The team on hand for the day will be the dream team, a collective of creatives I have worked with on fashion editorials before which will include a make up artist, hair stylist and three beautiful models. I will bring along a selection of clothing and some other bits and pieces to make use of such as a smoke machine.

I want it to be a day for people to be able to gain some experience with a professional team and get some very worthwhile fashion and beauty images for their portfolios, to learn and grow.





The price for the Hertfordshire workshop is £99.

Very excited to meet all the attendees and have an amazing day!!

Email alexandracameron@hotmail.co.uk to book and I will send out a welcome email with the information.



4 comments:

  1. Great article and interesting to read.

    Thank you for this great potingan . Other interesting stuff in wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete