Friday, October 24, 2014

Secrets of the partying gardeners.


At the end of July my friends and I ventured to a summer festival hidden away in North Cambridgeshire called Secret Garden Party. My production partner Will was head of producing a magical narrative driven video for SGP headquarters which I was assisting with, but mostly I was excited to throw myself in to the wild experience that is the festival to the best of my limitations. Although there were a couple of nights I felt I couldn't relate to how the other festival goers centered their social enjoyment and there for had a some earlier nights than most, a lot I very much enjoyed, and simply, it was a photographers dream.










                        





 


































































































Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I am in love with this garden party! Thanks a lot for sharing these fun party photos. Immensely inspired to host my birthday party at similar party venues in Los Angeles. Quite sure my friends would like this idea.

    ReplyDelete